I'm curious about your answer to thejellyfishprince's question. What do you think would happen if we all left you alone? Do you think you'd go crazy, or that you'd find some measure of peace? Or perhaps you'd just feel really bored.
I would never go crazy. I’m too sane for that. I’m completely.
I have a grip on reality and I am KEEPING IT THERE.
Firm grasp on it.
- bugsuit likes this
- with-my-green-gloves likes this
- copperzealot likes this
- roctaku331 likes this
- ect0biologist likes this
- insomnia-ler likes this
- team-iou-a-tardis likes this
- saiilormoon likes this
- dreamerofallthethings said: A firm grasp on reality…Sometimes I think it’s a little…too firm.
- ask-and likes this
- doombunnies likes this
- ask-hippie-musician-onceler likes this
- studiothrillers likes this
- bitteronceler posted this